VMT® BV switching cabinet "Power Line"
Reliability owing to standardisation
The standardised VMT"Power Line“switching cabinet range combines VMT's total experience in the construction of switching cabinets. This new switching cabinet series is perfectly adjusted to the system integration of industrial vision systems in all production areas.
VMT has already taken care of all essential matters!
Select the economical basic model or an expanded version comprising your desired components.
A special cabinet designed for vision systems:
- Rittal switching cabinet
- integrated 19" TFT monitor, 1280 x 1024 resolution
- extendible keyboard drawer
- Switching cabinet ventilation system Rittal roof air conditioning system
- Rittal switching cabinet base 200 mm
- Rittal switching cabinet lighting
- Main switch Moeller
- Clamps Weidmüller WDU series
- Siemens 5SY4 safety automatons
- Service plug for Lütze hat rail assembly
- Power supply Siemens Sitop Power
- Relay Phoenix Contact
- prepared for 230 Volt lighting outputs
- 24 V DC or 12 V DC
- Colour RAL 7035, filling of front panel in RAL 7015
All components are exclusively supplied by renowned suppliers such as Rittal, Siemens, Moeller, Phoenix Contact, Weidmüller and Pepperl+Fuchs.
The components are designed in accordance with the Machinery Directive and supplied with a multi-lingual statement of conformity and e-plan documentation.
VMT develops and produces on the basis of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001.
The "Power Line" switching cabinet complies with all necessary industrial standards:
- DIN EN 60204-1
- VDE 0113
- IEC 204-1
- BGV A3
Available in a UL version for the USA.
- Perfectly adjusted to vision system applications and all control systems
- High cost-savings due to standardisation
- High reliability due to tried and tested components
- Substantially decreased delivery times in comparison to individual solutions
- Significantly simplified selection and procurement process